I got nominated for my first Liebster Award. I am so amazed and happy to know that my writing makes at least a small difference in the life of others. Thank you Jo Smith for the nominee! Everyone should definitely check out her amazing blog!
A Liebster Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and it is given to bloggers to let them know that their blog is being read and recognized. It helps to enhance the blogger’s experience. Getting the award is pretty awesome!
So here are the rules:
- First, thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog. (Sadly I don’t know how to do this) 😦
- Next you answer 11 questions from that blogger.
- Thirdly, give 11 facts about yourself.
- Fourth, you nominate up to 11 other amazing blogs (if you don’t know enough people yet to nominate that’s okay).
- For rule number five you ask them 11 questions.
- Last but not least, ask them to give 11 facts about themselves.
Here are the 11 questions my nominator asked me:
Would your change your name? If so, what would it be and why? No. It would be too weird! Although I do like the name Elia.
Do you believe in luck? If so, why? Nope.
Where would you prefer to live besides where you live now? Hmm. I’m not sure but definitely somewhere warm.
What book or magazine are you reading currently? Surprisingly nothing right now but I did just recently finish reading The Crown by Kiera Cass.
If you had another blog, what would it be about? DIYs? Cooking? Traveling? Definitely books. I loveee reading.
Would you live in a tiny house? (aprox. 100-500 sq. ft) I wouldn’t want to but I would if necessity called for it.
Which decade are you most? (20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, or 2010s) I have always liked the twenties.
What is your Zodiac sign? Gemini
Which time of day do you prefer most: morning light, daytime sun, a 7:00 p.m. sunset, or a full moon? I would prefer daytime sun or a 7:00 pm sunset the best.
If you had a chance, would you meet up with all of your readers (for your blog) for coffee? Of course! It would be amazing to meet you all!!! (No matter how few you may be at the present time)
If you could go back in time, which period would you go back in and why? Well, if I have learned anything about time travel from movies or tv shows like Back to the Future, The Terminator, or The Flash, it’s that time travel is a tricky thing. All repercussions aside, I would want to go back in time to the 1800s or the 1920s or maybe AD 30 or- actually I don’t think I could decide.
The 11 random facts about myself are:
- My favorite foods are raspberries, potatoes, and cashews (not together of course).
- I love to swim.
- I am currently trying to write my first book. Well, there was this one book I wrote in the second grade for school about my Dad killing a deer but I don’t really count that…
- My favorite book in the Bible is 1 John.
- I’m not scared of the dark, just the unknown of what could be in the dark. Woohooo, scary.
- Speaking of scary, I wrote a scary short story in the 8th grade for my county’s library. I won first place and was published in the newspaper. 🙂
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians is my all time favorite book series! The Lightening Thief is what first made me fall in love with words.
- I was in Marching Band for one summer and concert band for several other years. I played the bass clarinet.
- I played softball for seven years and I still do for fun.
- I got to see my second cousin Timmy be born and no I wasn’t grossed out. I thought I would be but seeing the miracle of life in action is pretty amazing!
- My family owns two dogs (Sasha and SinJin), a cat (Oreo), and several fish.
These are my nominees:
trulyunplugged~ for it’s amazing thoughts and witty sayings. 🙂
funwithwreaths~ for her amazing creativity and beautiful wreaths. 🙂
I really don’t know of many blogs yet and I don’t know how to right this with links attached. That is why, although I got nominated months ago, I have held off posting this. I’m truly sorry about all of that and I hope that the right people see this. lol So, my ignorance aside here are my 11 questions
1. If you could go back in time, which period would you go back in and why?
2. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
3.What is one of your favorite memories and why?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What is your least favorite food?
6. In what way have you ever touched someone’s life?
7. Coffee or tea? Or maybe neither?
8. What is your favorite book and why?
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. What inspires you and why?
Now for a hard one,
11. Who are you?
Now just tell me eleven facts about yourself.
Now you are set!! Have fun!